Supporting our body's natural detoxification process is a beneficial and in some situations necessary step in the process of achieving optimal health. The problem is there are a number of companies out there that take the have taken advantage of us and used buzz word "Detox" as an opportunity to sell the next great product that promises to deliver all of our health and fitness goals but continually fall short. What we really need is a detoxification support program that is built to help our bodies in the areas we need it most.
We live in a toxic world filled with environmental toxins, toxins in make-up, lotions, cleaning products, water, food – even organic food still have some level of toxins – though significantly less in most situations. Get the point? We are inundated with toxins, and though the body is designed to get rid of toxins, we don't always give the body the raw materials needed to exist in our overly toxic world.
We have developed a detoxification program that supports all 3 phases of liver detoxification, expedites fat loss, and improve your ability to repair mentally and physically.
How do we do it?
We use a combination of herbal formulas, amino acids, super foods and nutritional recommendations to form a powerful detoxification program. We also strongly recommend incorporating acupuncture and infrared sauna to enhance all three phases of detoxification.
How does our program work?
We have designed our detoxification program to support the three phases of detoxification in the liver. The liver is the main organ of detoxification and the target of most detox programs. Its primary role in detoxification is to neutralize or remove harmful toxins in the body – Though other organs including the bowel, kidney, and lymphatic system all play important roles. The liver achieves this by converting toxins into compounds that can be excreted via sweat, stool, urine. This process is broken into three main phases:
- Phase I: This phase is responsible for the conversion of fat–soluble toxins into water–soluble toxins. Think of this phase as a custodian gathering trash from each office in an office building and putting them in one large container in the basement of the building –This is the phase of the detoxification most packaged "Detox" products focus on.
- Phase II: This phase neutralizes the free radicals generated in Phase I. This phase is dependant on enzymes and co-factors to facilitate mechanisms including; acetylation, glucuronidation, glycine, glutathione, methylation and sulfation to form water–soluble metabolites. –Think of this phase as the custodian moving the container holding all the trash into position for the garbage truck. – Ideally, all toxins addressed in Phase I are efficiently moved to Phase II, but it doesn't always work that way, any inefficiency in these phases of detoxification can cause a build up of toxins
- Phase III: This is the easiest phase of detoxification; it is simply the excretion of toxins from Phase I and Phase II in bile, feces, sweat and urine for removal. –Think of this phase as the garbage company picking up the trash and moving it to the dump.
If you support phase I and fail to support phase II or III it creates a detoxification log jam. This is one reason it is so important to make sure a detoxification program is right for you as an individual before you start.
Our detoxification program, herbs and supplements are adjusted to match seasonal conditions, contact us to learn more about this season's detoxification support programs and if it is right for you.
– Classic Chinese herbal formula used to boost the immune system and ward off seasonal allergies and cold & flu season.
– Amino acid profile supporting the 6 pathways found in the second phase of liver detoxification.
– Providing a plethora of anti-oxidant rich super foods in a tasty and easy to drink powder.
– Milk Thistle is an effective herb for detoxifying the liver by promoting the flow of bile and protecting hepatocytes. Milk thistle may help protect the liver from the normal and inevitable exposure to toxins. The inclusion of lecithin provides improved absorption and additional lipotrophic liver support.
– Insulinomics is a nutritional supplement featuring ingredients that may support insulin function. The nutrients in this unique formula support balanced kinase signaling which may help to maintain healthy glucose and triglyceride regulation.
Additional Recommended Detoxification Support:
Aids in the movement of toxins via the blood and lymph enhancing the excretion of toxins.
Stimulates blood and lymph to enhance the excretion of toxins.